Investor Relations Manager [Job ID: M2019002]
We are helping a listed real estate company looking for a Investor Relations Manager. Candidates are expected to conduct the followings:
· To plan, organize and execute investor relations activities/events, including investor meetings, roadshows, financial briefings, etc.
· To monitor and assess changes and trends in investment markets and to assist in determining the appropriate strategy
· To assist top management to formulate strategy to communicate with the investment community
· To collect and analyze industry and company research reports
· To manage events such as results announcements, reverse roadshows, conference calls, etc.
· To present the Company to investors, analysts and media and handle queries from investors and the media
· To conduct daily communication with investors, analysts and media
Candidates should possess the following Requirements:
· Degree holders in finance, accounting, economics or related disciplines with at least 5 years’ working experiences in financial institutions, securities or listed property companies;
· Minimum 3 years’ experiences in Investor Relations function and experiences in Real Estate industry is a definite advantage;
· Deeply in Financial knowledge is a must. CFA/CPA qualified is much appreciated;
· Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills with strong analytical abilities and business sense
· Systematic, detail-oriented, efficient and able to handle multiple tasks with discretion
· Fluent in English and Mandarin, with an ability of doing presentation in English;
· Proficient in MS Office applications;
· Occasion travel is required;
· Immediate availability is preferred.
About our client:
Our client is a Beijing-based real estate company listed on HKEx main board. Our client is a leading real estate developer of environmental and energy-saving properties and concentrates on developing energy-efficient and comfortable living environment with property development projects in the PRC. The Group possesses strong capabilities in R&D while integrating advanced energy-saving technologies. The Group also establishes fund operations and have direct investments in different regions. The Group is expanding, we sincerely invite high caliber to fill in the position.
Interested individuals can apply below: