Assistant Manager/Manager – Corporate Finance [Job ID: M2019010]
We are helping a listed real estate company looking for an Assistant Manager/Manager – Corporate Finance. Candidates are expected to conduct the followings:
· Execute a full spectrum of corporate finance assignments, including M&A, fund raising exercises and corporate finance advisory transactions.
· Manage and cooperate with various professional parties in execution of transactions including client relationship management, drafting of documentations, conducting due diligence as well as liaising with all regulatory authorities.
· Assist in deal sourcing, assessment and execution.
· Prepare pitching documents, such as proposals and information memorandum.
· Keep abreast of corporate developments, rules and regulations.
· Support senior management and assist in any ad-hoc projects assigned.
Candidates should possess the following Requirements:
· University degree or above in BBA, Finance, Economics, Accounting or other Business-related subjects.
· Professional qualification such as CPA and/or CFA is preferred.
· Knowledge and experience in financing and fundraising for Real Estate projects.
· Good network with Banks and Financial Institutions
· Strong analytical, good communication and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent command of written and spoken and English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese)
· Outgoing, mature, well-organized, self-motivated, result-oriented with ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
· Good team player, hardworking, responsible and willing to do business travel.
About our client:
Our client a subsidiary of a Chinese Real Estate Corporation and is listed on the Main Board of The Hong Kong Stock Exchange. It is engaged in land development, property leasing and related property services. Our client offers a competitive remuneration package.
Interested individuals can apply below: