Assistant Company Secretary [Job ID: M2019003]
We are helping a renowned Chinese Property Developer looking for an Assistant Company Secretary. Candidates are expected to conduct the followings:
· Provide full spectrum of company secretarial matters of the listed company;
· Responsible for administration of companies within the Group including establishment, winding up or other corporate actions relating to corporate entities;
· Ensure compliance with the rules and regulations of stock exchanges and local regulatory requirement, e.g. SFC, HKEX, etc.;
· Review matters or questions related to compliance issue and provide consultative support; and provide quality reporting on Compliance matters to Chief Compliance Officer and/or Board of Directors;
· Ensure compliance with regulatory and internal requirements including filing of necessary forms with relevant authorities, arrangement of payment for respective license fee, maintenance of statutory registers and minute book for inspection;
· Preparation and monitoring of company information disclosure, including monthly/interim/annual reports, announcements and circular;
· Organize and prepare for board meetings, committee meetings and shareholder meetings and relevant minutes.
Candidates should possess the following Requirements:
· Degree holders or above in Corporate Governance, Business Administration or related discipline;
· Associate member of ICSA/HKICS;
· Minimum 5 years' solid company secretarial experience in listed companies and familiar with compliance requirements;
· Previous experience in preparing result announcement, annual reports, M&A announcement;
· Solid knowledge in Companies Ordinance, Hong Kong Listing Rules and other statutory requirements;
· Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin is preferred;
· Proficiency in MS Office including Word. Excel and Chinese typing;
· Immediate available is preferred;
· Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Assistant Company Secretary.
About our client:
Our client is a Beijing-based real estate company listed on HKEx main board. Our client is a leading real estate developer of environmental and energy-saving properties and concentrates on developing energy-efficient and comfortable living environment with property development projects in the PRC. The Group possesses strong capabilities in R&D while integrating advanced energy-saving technologies. The Group also establishes fund operations and have direct investments in different regions. The Group is expanding, we sincerely invite high caliber to fill in the position.
Interested individuals can apply below: