We are helping a listed pharmaceutical company looking for a Manager - Corporate Communications. Candidates are expected to conduct the followings
Candidates are expected to conduct the followings:
- Assist in corporate communications and investor relations matter;
- Develop relationship with business partners, media, trade and government through corporate activities;
- Drive corporate social responsibility program and manage community activities as well as sponsorship;
- Draft corporate materials for the Group and listed company
- Plan and execute VIPs visits.
Candidates should possess the following Requirements:
- Degree holder in Marketing, Communications, Languages, Finance or related studies
- Minimum 8 years relevant working experience in corporate communications from either listed corporations or MNC
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is a must
- Strong copy-writing and translation capabilities
- Independent, well-organized, self-motivated, team player with good business sense.
About our client:
Our client a multi-national pharmaceutical & biotechnology corporation headquartered in Hong Kong and is listed on the Main Board of The Hong Kong Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the research and development, manufacture and sales of pharmaceutical, biotechnology and healthcare products. Our client offers a competitive remuneration package.
Interested individuals can apply at: https://goo.gl/forms/exHQXBYhA0fcXRjO2