We are helping a subsidiary asset management firm under a listed real estate company looking for a Responsible Officer.
Candidates are expected to conduct the followings:
- Achieving AUM increases and business development growth plans
- Assisting in formulating investment policy, strategy and asset allocation
- Participating in fund operation and compliance duties
Candidates should possess the following Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance or related disciplines.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Asset Management/Fund management.
- Preferably be a holder of SFC (Type 9) R.O. License
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin).
About our client:
Our client a subsidiary of a Chinese Real Estate Corporation and is listed on the Main Board of The Hong Kong Stock Exchange. It is engaged in land development, property leasing and related property services. Our client offers a competitive remuneration package.
Interested individuals can apply below: