Fund Administrator [Job ID: A2019002]
Our client is looking for a Fund Administrator with the following job responsibilities:
· Ensure that necessary controls are in place and adhered to in order to provide complete, accurate and timely fund administration services to our clients.
· Review and ensure the accuracy of daily / weekly / monthly NAV valuation of client funds.
· Monitor accuracy of fund expenses (management fee, performance fee etc.).
· Review funds' share registry dealing orders and ensure all are processed in high accuracy and timely manner.
· Perform AML checks for investors.
· Review, manage and liaise with auditors for audits of client funds.
· Assist in pre-launch phase of new client fund vehicles; launching of the new fund and review operational procedure.
Candidates should possess the following Requirements:
· University degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline.
· Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in fund administration/securities industries.
· Proficient in the use of Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
· Strong verbal and written English skills is a must, proficiency in Mandarin will be an advantage.
About our client:
Our client is one of the largest Hedge Fund administrators globally with a fast growing Asia presence, leveraging advanced technology and industry expertise to deliver services to meet our clients’ business objectives. Due to the rapid expansion in Asia, we’re looking for a Senior Fund Accountant responsible for a broad spectrum of financial, operational and accounting matter affecting our clients. This includes preparing and reviewing of daily/monthly NAV (Net Asset Value), compilation of financial statement, analysis of regular fund income/expense and exercising sound judgment regarding proper application of accounting principles to complex transactions. Individual appointed to this position will play a key role in delivering the highest service level to clients and ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures.
Interested individuals can apply below: